Python is an interpreted high-level general-purpose programming language. Python's design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its notable use of significant indentation. Its language constructs as well as its object-oriented approach aim to help programmers write clear, logical code for small and large-scale projects.
Java may be a more popular option, but Python is widely used. People from outside the development industry have also used Python for various organizational purposes. Similarly, Java is comparatively faster, but Python is better for lengthy programs.
1) Scikit-Learn-Scikit-Learn is an open-source tool designed for Data Science and Machine Learning. It is extensively used by Developers, ML Engineers, and Data Scientists for data mining and data analysis.
2) Keras-Keras is an open-source, high-level neural network library written in Python. It is highly suited for ML and Deep Learning. Keras is based on four core principles – user-friendliness, modularity, easy extensibility, and working with Python.
3) Theano-Theano is a Python library designed explicitly for expressing multi-dimensional arrays. It allows you to define, optimize, and evaluate mathematical computations comprising multi-dimensional arrays.
4) SciPy-Theano is a Python library designed explicitly for expressing multi-dimensional arrays. It allows you to define, optimize, and evaluate mathematical computations comprising multi-dimensional arrays.
5) Selenium-Selenium is undoubtedly one of the best Python development tools. It is an open-source automation framework for web applications. With Selenium, you can write test scripts in many other programming languages, including Java, C#, Python, PHP, Perl, Ruby, and .Net.
6) Robot Framework-Robot Framework is another open-source generic test automation framework designed for acceptance testing and acceptance test-driven development (ATTD). It uses tabular test data syntax and is keyword-driven. Robot Framework integrates many frameworks for different test automation requirements.
7) TestComplete-TestComplete is an automation testing software that supports web, mobile, and desktop automation testing. However, you must acquire a commercial license to be able to use it.
8) Beautiful Soup- Beautiful Soup is a Python library for extracting data from HTML and XML files. You can integrate it with your preferred parser to leverage various Pythonic idioms for navigating, searching, and modifying a parse tree.
9) LXML-LXML is a Python-based tool designed for C libraries – libxml2 and libxslt. It is highly feature-rich and one of the most easy-to-use libraries for processing XML and HTML in Python. It facilitates safe and convenient access to libxml2 and libxslt libraries by using the ElementTree API.
10) Scrapy-Scrapy is an open-source and collaborative framework written in Python. Essentially, it is an application framework used for developing web spiders (the classes that a user defines) that crawl web sites and extract data from them. It is mainly used for extracting the data from websites.
11) Urllib- Urllib is a Python package that is designed for collecting and opening URLs. It has various modules and functions to work with URLs. For instance, it uses “urllib.request” for opening and reading URLs that are mostly HTTP; “urllib.error”
Zai Systems Certified PYTHON
4 Month (16 weeks; with 3 training sessions of 1.5 hours a week)